These were creative artists in their own rights! Some who painted in other media, some who created in awesome ways besides painting – and they had lots of questions and willingness!
Every week Leo had it all set up for us at Papas – with tables put together on the open upper covered area. Each week I offered a lesson with a demo and then we had time for everyone to paint and work with the lesson subject. Our classes covered:
- Color and color relationships
- Basic techniques in watercolor – wet and dry washes, graded washes
- Pigments and pigment characteristics; Limiting a palette
- Painting the white subject in three transparent paints
- Glazing and finishing techniques
After our three hours were finished, we cleared the table and ordered lunch! Wonderful and delicious!
I will likely offer another class in 2016! Thank you, Bonnie, Suzanne, Shannon, Carol, Pragya, Leslie, Yvonne and Patti!